The Women’s Health Program at Hui No Ke Ola Pono has two main goals:
- Helping uninsured and underinsured women to complete FREE women’s health screenings.
- Helping women to complete their health screenings in a culturally sensitive setting.
The program focus is Native Hawaiian women, but all women who meet the program criteria are welcome.
We provide the following:
- Education on the importance of health screenings
- How to do self-breast exams
- Free physical and finger stick lab work (cholesterol and glucose)
- Free Pap test
- Free Mammogram
- Free transportation if needed
Getting a Pap test and Mammogram could save a life…YOURS! These important questions are answered by our educated staff here at Hui No Ke Ola Pono: What is a Pap test? What is a Mammogram?
These tests can find breast and cervical cancer early, so they may be treated Successfully. Call our Kokua program today for an appointment 442-6856. Breast and Cervical Cancer Control Prevention (BCCCP)
In partnership with the State Department of Health, BCCCP program offers free breast and cervical information and education, clinical breast exams, mammograms and pelvic/pap tests to qualified applicants. Ask about eligibility guidelines. For more information, contact Cassie Kekiwi in the Women’s Health Office at 442-6856