Hapai (Perinatal Education)
The Hapai program is for women experiencing first time pregnancies or a second pregnancy with different circumstances, like a planned C-section or Gestational Diabetes.
- Peri-Natal classes are offered on a variety of topics and individualized to meet the needs of our mothers.
- Class Topics Include:
- Nutrition during pregnancy (counseling with a Registered Dietician)
- Pre and post natal exercises
- What to expect during the first, second and third trimester of pregnancy
- Preparing for delivery and what to expect if a C-section becomes necessary
- Breast feeding
- Taking care of your newborn from birth to eighteen months
- Gestational Diabetes and monitoring of those mothers who have diabetes
- Child proofing your home
- Immunizing your infant
- Follow-up right after birth and at four to eight weeks as needed
E Komo Mai
Your health starts with you. If you are interested in any of our services,
learn how you can make an appointment. We look forward in serving you.