Traditional Healing (Lomilomi)
Lomilomi is a Native Hawaiian treatment or therapy used to stimulate blood flow, relieve pain, correct malformations, build strength in the extremities and for general well being.
Things To Know:
- Arrive 10 – 15 minutes early for first session
- First session includes initial assessments and completion of Hui enrollment forms (Click here for form)
- Native Hawaiian Practitioner will make follow-up recommendations
- Dress casually, use loose fitting clothes – Shorts and T-Shirts works fine
- Oil and lotion maybe used during the session, you may want to bring a towel
- If you prefer not to lay on exam table paper, you can bring a beach towel to cover the table.
- Monday, Wednesday-Friday from 8am – 5pm
- Tuesday – 11am – 8pm
- $45 1 hour session
- *Sliding Fee Scale available call for more information.
E Komo Mai
Your health starts with you. If you are interested in any of our services,
go ahead and request for an appointment today. We look forward in serving you.