If interested, please contact the Hui Staff at the Wailuku or Hana Office to schedule a Lomilomi session.
Lomilomi is a Native Hawaiian treatment or therapy used to stimulate blood flow, relieve pain, correct malformations, build strength in the extremities and for general well being.
Things To Know:
- Arrive 10 – 15 minutes early for first session
- First session includes initial assessments and completion of Hui enrollment forms
- Native Hawaiian Practitioner will make follow-up recommendations
- Dress casually, use loose fitting clothes – Shorts and T-Shirts works fine
- Oil and lotion maybe used during the session, you may want to bring a towel
- If you prefer not to lay on exam table paper, you can bring a beach towel to cover the table.