Eleu (Exercise) Program
Open to Men and Women Year Round (space available)
‘Eleu is a program designed to provide exercise education and group participation with health monitoring on a yearly basis (August – July). Participants must complete Hui enrollment forms and have physician approval, before starting the exercise program.
- Hele Wawae
- Water Aerobic (limited enrollment)
- Nutritional counseling with Registered Dietitian
- Baseline lab work (finger stick) Cholesterol Panel, Glucose
- Baseline blood pressure and pulse, hip and waist measurements and weights
- Weekly health monitoring: blood pressure, pulse and weight
- Group exercise three times a week
E Ko Mo Mai
Your health starts with you. If you are interested in any of our services,
go ahead and request for an appointment today. We look forward in serving you.